Tuesday, April 7, 2015

6 April 2015 - Great Bend -- Spanish Branch

Hey everyone! How was your week and Easter holiday??
I don't have a ton of time this week. 4 missionaries and one computer. So, I'll make it quick.

First of all, Great Bend is awesome!! It's definitely a 180 from Wichita, but there are so many people here ready for the gospel. And Elder Downs is super awesome! He's from Arizona too! 

Rae got baptized this last Saturday! I didn't know her a whole lot before her baptism, but from what I did learn, she is great and so ready for this Gospel! And I forgot my camera this week, so I'll send pictures next week. I promise!

General Conference this weekend was fantastic! It is truly such a blessing to have a living prophet who speaks to our Heavenly Father today! I know if we follow his council, our lives will be blessed. One scripture that I noticed come up a couple of times was Doctrine and Covenants 121:45, "Let thy bowels also be full of charity towards all men,and to the household of faith, and let virtue garnish thy thoughts unceasingly; then shall thy confidence wax strong in the presence of God; and the doctrine of the priesthood shall distil upon thy soul as the dews from heaven." I know that to be true.

Like I said, not a lot of time. But I love you all and I hope you have an amazing week!

Love,
Elder Murphy

Kia Kaha



Elder Downs, Elder Murphy, Elder Talauega, and Elder Alspaugh

1 comment: