Thursday, April 14, 2016

14 April 2016 -- Liberal, Kansas

Hola hola everyone!
Espero que todo esté bien!

The past few weeks have been pretty crazy! First of all, this last week, I got transferred to Liberal with Elder Christensen! I'm definitely so grateful for the opportunity I had to serve in Top City and for all I learned and the miracles we saw! A couple of weeks ago, Alyssa took the step to find new life through her Savior Jesus Christ!
It was amazing to see the light fill her eyes as she grew in her testimony of this Gospel!

I'm definitely excited to be serving back out West though! Back into a Spanish area!:) This last week, we didn't have a ton of time to proselyte, but last night we saw a huge milagro! It was the last minutes of the night before we had to go in and we'd made an MBC (mutual binding commitment) with the Lord to be able to find someone
who was ready to not only hear the Gospel, but prepare to be baptized. We knocked on a potential's door and her sister opened up and immediately began to accept what we were teaching. As we testified of Christ and following His example, she was filled with a light. She accepted to prepare to be baptized! I definitely know the Lord
provides miracles as we commit to Him and become more swallowed up in His will.

Have an amazing week! I love you tons! You're always in my prayers!

Elder Murphy


 Kansas is so windy, trees get blown over and almost destroy your house...





More pics of the MLC 



No comments:

Post a Comment