Monday, July 27, 2015

27 July 2015 - Garden City - Spanish

Buenas Tardes everyone! Espero que todo esté bien!
Y he aqui, quien mete su hoz con su fuerza atesora para si, de modo
que no perece, sino que trae salvación a su alma.
What a week! I love Kansas!

The time continues to fly by so fast as the Lord hastens His work and
brings so many miracles to pass each and every day. One of the ways He
is hastening His work is by helping us unite as missionaries and
members. So many times, I feel like we see it as two different works,
member work and missionary work, when it's all the same work of
salvation. The Lord's work. "For behold, this is my work and my glory,
to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man." I just love
being a missionary for that exact reason! To be able to see the light
of Christ work within people as they feel the love of God more in
their lives through this Gospel makes every trial and struggle worth
it!

I don't have a ton of time this week, but I want you all to know that
things are great! Trials and joys every day! And every day is a great
day to be a missionary! I love you all and hope you have an amazing
week!

Love,
Elder Murphy









No comments:

Post a Comment